A well-sequence Math programme aims to help young learners to establish mathematical foundations and develop basic skills through progressive exercises and learning activities.
The curriculum covers the following aspects:
- whole number (number patterns, comparing numbers, addition and subtraction up to 3-digit numbers, multiplication and division of multiples of 2 to 10)
- fraction (like and unlike fractions with denominators up to 12, addition and subtraction of fraction)
- measurement of length, mass, volume, time and time (comparing measurements and use of appropriate abbreviations)
- geometry (identifying different 2D and 3D shapes)
- problem sums of above topics.